Meditation can be done quite easily. It can help to produce happy endorphins in the brain. It helps us to renew, nourish and re- balance ourselves. Meditation has a way of quieten the nerves. Feelings of compassion, peace, tolerance and contentment seem to grow by meditating. It can also help to connect to who we really are. Meditation can help us to manage and reduce stress.
Louise practices and teaches meditation for well being.
Why practice meditation?
Meditation has been used in many cultures around the world for thousands of years. Meditation can help to releve stress, it will also leave you healthier, happier and more relaxed.
- Meditation helps to reduce stress and helps us to deal with difficult situations.
- Meditation helps to rebuild emotional strength.
- Meditation quietens, refreshes and calms the nerves.
- Meditation can help to produce happy endorphins in the brain.
- Meditation encourages feelings of compassion, tolerance and contentment.
- Meditation can help in clearing harmful emotions gently.
- Meditation can help to give us fresh perspectives and inspiration.
- Meditation helps us to connect with who we really are, giving us strength to be our individual authentic self.
Louises Easy Meditation CD
Buy Louises Easy Meditation CD here.
Meditation - Poem by H.Louise Ashley
I stepped inside a place of calm
I stepped insde a world a balm
I stepped inside it kept me there
I stepped insde I felt it's care
In this place I feel and reach
As I please
A beautiful place
My soul it frees
I stepped inside it soothed my head
I stepped inside it warmed and opened my heart
I stepped inside it felt alive
I stepped inside my problems eased
I stepped inside
And touched within
I stepped insde to reduce the din
A place once felt
A balm for all our woes
Of our spirit
I stepped inside.