What's meditation about. Can I do it? How do I do it?
This is an easy meditation you can do. Make time and ensure you won't be disturbed.
- Simply sit comfortably, either cross legged or on a chair.
- Keep your back straight and shoulders relaxed with your chest and stomach area open to allow tensions to be released.
- Sit, if only for five minutes or longer if you can, just allow thoughts to come and go, don't try to force them from your head, just let them release gently.
- Sit and enjoy this time of bodily stillness.
- Take note of any thoughts, ideas and inspiration which may appear in this time that could be of benefit.